Suitable for a wide range of chemical heating, cooling and condensing applications. Impervious graphite has a high thermal conductivity and is ideal for use in process plant and equipment being completely resistant to corrosion from all but the strongest oxidising chemicals.
Heat Exchangers can be supplied as pressure vessels in compliance with recognised vessel codes i.e. ASME Vlll Div1.
Up to 170 °C with standard phenolic resin impregnating material
Typically 7 bar(g) but higher design pressures possible.
Heat Exchanger Type:
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
- Modular block Exchangers
- Special impregnating materials and hard coatings available.
- Fibre reinforced tubes available
- Hydrochloric acid manufacture
- Phosphoric acid evaporators
- Pharmaceutical applications
- Cooling of sulphurous gases
- Acid pickling circuits for metals treatment.
Spares and Repairs
Replacement tube bundles and graphite blocks available for all makes of graphite heat exchangers.