Protherm Systems are well established as a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of finned tube heat exchangers, including:
- Air cooled steam / vapour condensers
- Air cooled closed circuit water coolers for furnace cooling application
- Blast air coolers for oil cooling
- Gas /air heater exchangers using steam, condensate or thermal fluid.
Various finned tube types and materials available:
- Base tubes in carbon steel or stainless steel or cupro alloys (316L, 304L etc.)
- Finning in aluminium, carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Finning to suit in extruded aluminium, G fin or L-fin or electro-welded.
Protherm Systems are able to provide:
- THERMAL & HYDRAULIC DESIGN by specialist chemical engineers experienced in heat transfer technology using up to date software.
- MECHANICAL DESIGN by specialist professional Pr.Eng, mechanical engineer in compliance with latest PER ( Pressure Vessel Regulations) using up to date software. Pressure vessel designs generally to comply with RSA-CIF code requirements, ASME Vlll DIV 1, unless otherwise specified.
- DETAILING & DRAWINGS using AUTOCAD
- DESIGN REVIEW AND SURVEILLANCE by A.I.A (Approved Inspection Authority) as nominated by Protherm systems or by customer.
- MANUFACTURE in PROTHERM SYSTEMS’ specialist heat exchanger workshop in accordance with approved quality plans (QCP,WPS, PQR). Welding by qualified operators as required for vessel certification.
- NDT utilising dye penetrant testing and/ or radiography and hydrotest for vessel certification by A.I.A.
- MANUFACTURING DATA REPORT (MDR) data pack provided with all certificated Heat exchangers
- MAINTENANCE , REFURBISHING & RE-TUBING of finned tube heat exchangers.
- TECHNICAL CONSULTATION AND EQUIPMENT as to the optimum finned heat exchanger selection suited to the process application.